Egg and Potato Curry
Preparation Time 10 to 30 mins
Cooking Time 10 to 30 mins
- 2 medium potates, peeled and chopped
- 2 eggs
- 15ml/1tbsp olive oil
- 1/2tsp cumin seeds
- 1 small red onion, peeled and chopped
- 5ml/1tsp salt
- 2 green chillies, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4tsp black pepper
- 1/4tsp turmeric powder
- 15ml/1tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 sprig of fresh coriander
- Boil the potatoes for five minutes along with the
eggs. Cut the boiled eggs into four pieces and leave the
potatoes to one side.
- In a deep frying pan heat the oil and add the cumin
seeds. And the onion and cook for 3 minutes on a low
- Add the potatoes, salt, green chillies, black pepper
and turmeric. Stir the mixture thoroughly and cook for 5
minutes on low heat covered with a lid.
- Then add the eggs and carefully stir. Cook for a further 5 minutes, covered.
- Add the lemon juice and stir. Do not mush the mixture,
instead stir gently.
- Add the coriander and serve.