Preparation Time Less than 10 mins
Cooking Time 10 to 30 mins
2 large baking apples, washed, cored and scored around the middle
25g/1 oz sugar
2.5ml/½ tsp cinnamon
whipped cream or ice cream to serve
- Preheat the oven to 225C/425F/Gas 7.
- Pour a little water into an ovenproof dish and add the apples.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon. Put some of the mixture into the holes of the apples and sprinkle the rest over the top of the apples.
- Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes, or on full power in a microwave for 3-4 minutes, until they are soft.
- Serve hot with whipped cream or ice cream.